- Work with the engineering team to develop features/functionality for our applications with a client-centered focus by shaping product benefits and user needs into engaging and intuitive user interfaces.
- Design and implement user interface for web, mobile, desktop and embedded devices and applications.
- Design and create pixel perfect UI components using Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar tools.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and user testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Multimedia Design, or other relevant disciplines.
- 2 years experience in user interface development for web/mobile/desktop/embedded devices and applications.
- Able to produce wireframe/storyboard diagrams and quick prototyping for review and demonstration.
- Good knowledge in responsive design and user experience best practices.
- Understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting usability tests.
- Senior Designer position will be offered to candidate with more work experience.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.