- Support tool development and internal process for sales management;
- Monitor and tracking on sales figures and provide reporting;
- Coordination on customers appointment and visits;
- Support sales and market analysis;
- Assist in ITF and internal process administrative task as assign;
- Ad-hoc project task as assigned.
- University graduate in business or engineering background;
- Have at least 3 year experiences for sales operation;
- Experience in corporate and sales report preparation and compilation;
- Knowledge on documentations for Project Management Office (PMO) or R&D project requirements would be an advantage;
- Take initiative to solve problem at work;
- Act as team player and being supportive to the client development team;
- Flexible and goal orientated.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application opens until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.