- To be responsible for carrying out inventory and stock taking, updating inventory record through working closely with user departments;
- To perform clerical works and other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors.
- High Diploma or above in Business Administration, Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related disciplines with Procurement, Supply Chain, warehouse working experience is an advantage.
- Willing to take up physical works, ‘can-do’ working attitude, hardworking, responsible, and reliable.
- Basic computer skills in using MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.); with experience in Asset Management System will be preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to read and write English and Chinese, spoken English & Putonghua is essential.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the Talent Acquisition by email. Application opens until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.