- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the Accounting Department.
- Implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities
- Assist in reporting tools upgrade and improve the systems and procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant with degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in public sector.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and good team player.
- Hands-on experience with Cognos TM1 preferred
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.