- Conduct physical check of inventory items.
- Update and maintain inventory record.
- Prepare inventory taking report.
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related activities, if required.
- F.5 or above.
- Team player, willing to learn and take initiative.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Flexible, dynamic, strong-minded and detailed-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office.
The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 22 July 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.