- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to executive(s) and the research team.
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings and appointments with internal and external parties.
- Make travel arrangement including flight booking and hotel accommodation arrangement.
- Responsible for daily coordination with related departments.
- Handle various business documents, correspondences and reports independently.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business administration or related discipline.
- 5 years' relevant experience in administrative and secretarial area.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese processing.
- Organized, attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to perform multi-tasking and strong sense of responsibility.
- Immediately available is a plus.
The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.