- Responsible of the project management and operation of Smart City Innovation Center (SCIC) and related duties to SCIC: Coordinate SME training and workshops; assist to set up environment for users to conduct testing or trial; Provide general service support to lab users.
- Support Technical Marketing Director to establish strategic partnership relating to joint lab collaborations. Work together with Business Development and/or R&D team for potential collaboration opportunity.
- Responsible for gathering up-to-date business intelligence from existing customers and SCIC’s users in liaison with R&D teams.
- Develop collaboration proposals and set required project pace by defining role & responsibilities, objectives, tasks, schedules, and outputs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Management or Business Administration or related disciplines with 8+ years’ experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 5+ years’ experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager level.
- Experience dealing and liaising with government accounts and/or universities will be desirable.
- Experience working in the ICT/Engineering sector and with similar work experience capacity will be a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication abilities. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is needed.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.