- Work with talent acquisition members to recruit the right talent in both local and overseas markets for ASTRI through proactive sourcing and advanced candidate sourcing techniques.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process by collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, line managers and candidates to ensure a high quality experience.
- Assist and support the development and implementation of effective hiring strategies, tools and metrics against the department’s KPIs.
- Be involved and support the planning and execution of yearly campus recruitment activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources/Psychology/Business or related disciplines with minimum of 5 years’ direct talent acquisition experience gained from a professional recruitment agency or corporate in-house setting. Candidates with less experience can be considered at a Officer level.
- Experience in recruiting roles relating to engineering/high tech industries in HK will be a strong plus.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and projects deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in the support of talent acquisition and development related programs will be a strong plus.
- Proven social media recruiting skills is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Demonstrates a proactive and energetic working attitude with high ability to work effectively as a team player and to manage tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 23 July 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late applications will not be considered.