- Recruit the right talent in the market for ASTRI through proactive sourcing and advanced candidate sourcing techniques
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process by collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, line managers, and candidates to ensure a high quality experience
- Be involved in the development and implementation of effective hiring strategies, tools and metrics for the success of talent acquisition function
- Assist in the implementation and execution of talent acquisition programs including talent pool building and employer branding
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ recruitment sourcing experience gained from an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience recruiting roles relating to engineering/high tech will be a plus
- Ability to engage and collaborate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience in recruiting in the Mainland China market is a strong plus
- Proven social networking proficiency
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.