- Provide support to the talent acquisition team of the day-to-day administration and talent acquisition related programs, including job postings, work visa application, etc.;
- Responsible for the managing and consolidation of talent acquisition related data, document administration, interview arrangement coordination and filing system;
- Support the talent acquisition team in the logistics arrangements of talent acquisition related programs;
- Assist in ad hoc administrative tasks/ projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources/Business or related disciplines with 1-3 years of related experience;
- Current/prior experience in managing employment visa administration process will be an advantage;
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulations;
- A good team player with can-do and positive attitude, proactive and dedicated to work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.