- Work with talent acquisition members to recruit the right talent in both local and overseas markets for ASTRI through advanced sourcing techniques.
- Assist and support the administration of employment work visa related and hiring system administration
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process by collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, line managers and candidates to ensure a high quality experience.
- Be involved and support the planning and execution of talent acquisition related activities/programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources/Psychology/Business or related disciplines with minimum of 5 years’ direct talent acquisition related experience gained from a professional recruitment agency or corporate in-house setting. Candidates with less experience can be considered at an Officer level.
- Experience gained from a high-tech/engineering sector is a strong plus
- Experience gained in managing employment work visa related matters and hiring systems administration is essential
- Good exposure to social media recruiting channels is a strong plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Demonstrates a proactive and energetic working attitude with high ability to work effectively as a team player and to manage tight deadlines.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 4 October 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late applications will not be considered.