It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Participate in the whole process of new HR system implementation, including UAT on new system functionality, data input and migration, documentation of user requirements/guides, training manual and operation manual.
- Work closely with system vendor and internal IT team on system implementation and customisation
- Provide professional HR services and employment administration support, etc.
- Assist in preparing analyses and management reports.
- Handle general HR-related enquiries.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- University degree with 1 year’s or above working experience in Human Resources information system operations preferred.
- Strong sense and high accuracy in managing and reporting figures, and well-versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and meticulous personality; a good team player; able to work independently; possess continuous learning mindset.
- Candidate with good performance may be converted to ordinary staff.
- Live with ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.