- Support the development of technical marketing concepts for ASTRI’s technologies;
- Support the strategic collaboration between internal and external stakeholders (Universities, Corporates & Gov’t departments) for new technologies development and specific projects deployment;
- Support and execute technology seminar/workshops and partnerships development;
- Support the curation and operation of the technology showcase in major events as well as within Smart City Innovation Centre.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Management or Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Candidate with 2+ years’ experience in technology marketing or partnership areas would be most preferred, fresh graduate with relevant background will also be considered;
- Experience working in the ICT/Engineering sector and with similar work experience capacity will be a strong plus;
- Good Team Player with strong interpersonal skills who can demonstrate creativity and ability to appreciate technology would be a strong plus;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is needed.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.