- Responsible for providing professional HR services including monthly payroll, mandatory provident fund processing, benefits administration, staff tax reporting, etc.
- Participate in various HR initiatives, such as annual salary review, performance appraisal, insurances renewal, HR policies and procedures review and formulation.
- Assist in preparing analyses and management reports.
- Update HR information system, maintain data integrity and take part in system enhancement.
- Handle general HR-related enquiries.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years or above working experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Compensation & Benefits stream, including monthly payroll, tax reporting, MPF & benefits administration.
- Strong sense and high accuracy in managing & reporting figures, and well-versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in written / spoken English and Cantonese. Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and meticulous personality; a good team player; able to work independently; possess continuous learning mindset.
- Candidate with less relevant working experience may be considered for junior position.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.