- System requirement and feature analysis.
- Tools development and writing test plan/test case and testing execution/report.
- Automating tests and project operation tasks.
- Bug tracking and documentation for development products.
- Internal/ External Technical product demonstration.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, with 1+ years relevant work experience in software development and testing.
- Solid experience in software development and testing.
- Be familiar with R&D development process and VR/AR/Robot related products is a plus.
- Knowledge in Android/Linux based smart/portable electronic product, Python and shell scripts programming is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.