- Responsible for designing and implementing Windows desktop applications for healthcare and/or medical image data management and viewer projects.
- Project coordination, documentation and automated testing.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, I.T. or related discipline.
- 2 years experience in software development using Microsoft technologies such as .NET, C++, C# and MFC.
- Hands-on experience in SQL databases is preferred.
- Experience in Web and JAVA programming will be an advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.