- Responsible for understanding information system requirement from different healthcare and/or medical service providing clients, and working closely with developer team to ensure software to meet clinical operation need.
- Responsible for sourcing and implementing proper software toolkits and open source codes to assist developer team to build different healthcare and/or medical informatics applications.
- Responsible for studying medical informatics and healthcare IT documentations, and ensure software compliance with regulatory demand and quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of medical informatics system development and maintenance experience.
- Familiar with medical informatics standard such as HL7 and DICOM, experienced in HIS/LIS/PACS operation.
- Familiar with electronic medical records, electronic health records, and related database maintenance and operation.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Senior Engineer position will be offered to candidate with more work experience or stronger academic background.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 April 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.