- To design and develop cryptographic protocols and schemes
- To design, analyze and implement cryptographic systems and related systems such as blockchain
- To study the latest cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- Master degree in computer science, electronic engineering or other relevant disciplines with 3+ years experience; less experience for PhD holders.
- Experience on cryptographic system design and cryptanalysis
- Deep knowledge on number theory and security proofs
- Hands-on experience with C/C++ and Java
- Preferably having experiences on using cryptographic libraries such as OpenSSL, MIRACL, PBC, etc.
- Experience on developing cloud computing systems an advantage, but not a must
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 September 2016 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.