- Design and develop responsive web systems.
- Conduct user experience workshop and evaluation.
- Web optimization and cross platform consideration.
- Conduct research on new technologies and make recommendations.
- Work independently, and also as part of team with engineers to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Interaction Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor's degree with 5+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master degree with 2+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passionate about Software Technologies and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Knowledge of interaction design and user interface design.
- Database connection knowledge a strong plus.
- Fluent in English or Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 April 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.