- Develop mobile applications.
- Design client-server communication model.
- Generate software design and architecture documents.
- Follow the software engineering process to create high-quality software modules/products.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 2 years of work experience.
- Proficient in application development on Android platform (Java, NDK, UI).
- Proficient in network programming (TCP/IP, web service).
- Good understanding of objected-oriented programming, data structure and MVC design pattern.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.