- Design and implement server and client applications.
- Develop automated test tool for applications.
- Generate software design and architecture documents.
- Follow the software engineering process to create high-quality software modules/products.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 2 years of work experience.
- Familiar with Android, iOS and Linux platforms.
- Development by using Java, C++, PHP and Python.
- Familiar with the area of security is a plus.
- Familiar with the area of image and video analysis is a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.