SNDS/VA/1899 & 1900/160316
- Develop software applications for Windows/MacOS/IOS/android platforms.
- Document design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Design detailed feature requirements, system architecture, and test specifications.
- Follow the software development process to produce high-quality software products.
- Master's Degree in EE/MS or above with 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience in application software development on Mac/PC or iOS/Android platforms is a must.
- Familiar with C/C++/C#, Java, Object C, scripting languages etc and version control software.
- Experience in 3D graphics/OpenGL/OpenCV, video/image processing and application development is a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.