- Develop software applications for android platforms.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle, including design, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and/or customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve project goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline, with 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in application software development on Android platform (JAVA, NDK, UI).
- Proficient in network programming (TCP/IP, web service).
- Proficient in Linux application development and multi-thread programming.
- Proficient in C, C++ programming.
- Experience in computer vision and 3D rendering technique (OpenCV and OpenGL).
- Familiar with VR/AR, robotics, is a plus.
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for position of Engineer.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.