- Develop video analytics and image recognition software for embedded systems and computers;
- Design and implement video analytics and computer vision algorithms;
- Apply AI and machine learning technologies to enhance the functionalities;
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance; and
- Document algorithm design and software architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Engineering or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Familiar with product development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA, etc.;
- Experience in OpenCV and dlib is required;
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming is preferred;
- Experience in Linux software development is plus;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.