- Develop data analytics and machine learning pipelines and applications.
- Conduct system integration and testing.
- Document all implementation and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Software Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing data analytics/machine learning algorithms and applications is a plus.
- Knowledge in cybersecurity is a plus.
- Quick learning willing to pick up new tools and frameworks quickly.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.