- Machine learning algorithms R&D on computer vision for industrial application such as object feature extraction/ detection, classification for industry applications.
- Built out tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for machine learning applications, including feature extraction, clustering, dimension reduction, classification, data mining, etc.
- Develop and implement software/SDKs based on algorithms.
- Follow the software development process and output high-quality software products.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering / Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Be interested in machine learning algorithms and fast learner.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming for high performance production quality code, skills in MATALB/ OpenCV or other related software library is a plus;
- Experience with deep learning software/ framework (e.g., TensorFlow, Touch, Caffe, MXNet, etc) is a plus.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision/ images processing applications is a plus.
- Experience with building and productionizing machine learning based system for industry application is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.