- Specify infrastructure requirements on project design phase.
- Set up and manage infrastructure required by the projects.
- Develop and program processing pipelines required by the projects.
- Maintaining our open source software infrastructure components.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 3+ years working experience or PhD in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Software Engineer.
- Experience in working in infrastructures, operations and configurations is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing Linux-based machines is highly preferred.
- Experience in software development – Java, Python, NodeJS, or similar is highly preferred.
- Experience with virtual machines – VMWare ESXi, or similar is highly preferred.
- Experience with containers – Docker is a plus.
- Experience with open source technologies and cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL – ELK stack, MongoDB is a plus.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.