- Responsible for R&D on computer vision/ image processing/ machine learning/ deep learning algorithms.
- Image processing algorithm research and development for 2D/ 3D applications.
- Code implementation and optimization.
- Perform independent R&D works including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Develop and implement software/ SDKs based on algorithms.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering / Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Good understanding on image processing, computer vision and machine learning is a must.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming with OpenCV, experience with QT/VS IDE is a plus.
- Familiar with deep learning framework (Tensorflow, Theano, Torch and Caffe) is a plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++, Python on Windows and Linux platform, with GPU programming is a plus.
- Experience in application software development on industrial application.
- Strong problem-solving skills, fast learner and passionate in learning new technology.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.