- Design, implement, test, and document software design for big data analytics.
- Develop Graphical user interface for analysis results presentation.
- Generate software design document and testing procedures for data analysis.
- Review detailed feature requirements, system architecture documents, and test specifications.
- Follow the software engineering process to generate high-quality software modules/products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent discipline with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with networking protocols.
- Development using PHP, Python.
- Familiar with software development on Linux-based or Windows on PC or embedded systems using C/ Shell Script.
- Experience on data analytics, and text mining a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 September 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.