- Algorithm research and development for the core technology of natural language processing algorithms for human machine interaction applications.
- Code implementation and optimization in various potential applications including text, language, image, and video analytics.
- Cooperation with team members and providing system integration solution.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid research and development experience in machine learning is a plus.
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform, with GPU programming as a plus.
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 December 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.