- Machine learning algorithms R&D on computer vision for industry application: such as object feature extraction/detection and classification for industry applications, etc.
- Research and develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at industry applications;
- Build out tools and libraries (majorly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are welcome) for machine learning applications, incl. feature extraction, clustering, dim-reduction, classification, data mining, etc.
- Develop and implement software/SDKs based on algorithms; follow the software development process; output high-quality software products
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Candidates should hold a degree in CS/EE/IE/Math/Physic or related fields: Bachelor's Degree with 3 years’ experience, Master's Degree with 1 years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience are welcome and will be considered as engineer;
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms; be interested in such algorithms and fast learner;
- Familiar with C/C++ programming for high performance production quality c ode, skills in Matlab/OpenCV or other related software library is a plus
- Experience with deep learning software/framework (e.g. Caffe, Tensorflow, MXnet, etc.) is a plus;
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision/image processing applications is a plus
- Experience with building and productionizing machine learning based system for industry application is a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 October 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.