- Lead a R&D team and developer in designing and implementing secure software system as well as cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies.
- Conduct research and implementation in various areas which include but not limited to software, network, distributed systems, database, reverse engineering, malware analysis and mobile security.
- Teach / assist in security assessment classroom training.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or other relevant discipline with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
- Solid experience in Linux and networking.
- Solid experience in full-stack web development (AngularJS, jQuery, Django).
- Solid Experience in RDBMS.
- Experience in MongoDB or other NoSQL databases is an advantage.
- Preferably with certificates or formal training in information security or with experience in security assessment, but not a must.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 9 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.