- Manage overall network infrastructure strategy and hand on to manage network configuration.
- Manage server system operation including MS and VMware platforms.
- Manage overall infrastructure projects planning implementation and optimization.
- Carry out system administration work and daily operation tasks.
- Analysis network problems and deficiencies proactively and follow up with system vendors.
- Participate in technical proposal, proof-of-concept test and field trial.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 6 years of working experiences in infrastructure and with at least 1-year experience in managing networking and server system in sizeable firm.
- With project experiences with vendor to implement an enterprise network.
- Solid experience in Microsoft operating system, DNS, DHCP, security, online 365 administration.
- Solid experience in VMware vSphere virtual platform and network area storage.
- Experience in ISO9000/ISO27000 is an advantage.
- Holder of VMware Certified Associate in Cloud, Data Center Virtualization and Workforce Mobility.
- With certificates of CCNA and CCNP are strongly preferred and will be an advantage.
- Good trouble shooting ability and fault analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.