It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Support coordination for collaborations with the Hong Kong I&T ecosystem, including universities/institutions, semi-government organizations, government quangos, ecosystem partners, and stakeholders to highlight ASTRI’s capacity in applied research and product commercialization.
- Organize and coordinate ASTRI’s marketing events, including academic institutions and business visits, exhibitions, conference events, and tech showcases to achieve the corporate objectives. • Transform and integrate brand elements into campaigns, content curate and manage digital platforms including websites and social media for specified events and programmes.
- Draft and develop content in social media, internal newsletters, and related communications
- Assist on the team head on the researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting latest marketing trend, data and measurement of brand awareness.
- Work closely with Public Mission and Technology Marketing team to enhance traditional and digital media coverage and connection in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Assist and support the team to meet and even exceed targeted goals, accomplish high quality and remarkable outcomes and manage to propose and make strategical, timely and decisive directions and changes in the dynamic environment
- Support ad hoc corporate initiatives, online and offline, assigned by the Department Head.
- Work independent and timely, always be prepared to support to the team.
- Successful candidates demonstrate good performance after joining ASTRI may be offered a permanent position or a promotion.
- Degree or above in Marketing/PR/communications, event management, journalism, marketing, translations, or related disciplines.
- At least 1-3 years working experience in Marketing, Communications, Branding or event management; candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager;
- Experienced in social media and website management, PR using traditional and new media. Good in data analytics, produce data-backed media performance reports and media recommendations.
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills with media, government officials and influencers, and especially digital and social media effective copywriting in both Chinese and English.
- Knowledge in internal communication, large-scale events, and ad-hoc corporate-level projects would be an definite advantage. Meticulous and result-oriented with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Pleasant, independent, and self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- Employment contract of the hired staff with satisfactory performance will be extended.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on a 18-month contract. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.