- Provide support in the provision of full spectrum of general office administrative duties including housekeeping arrangements, maintenance of office equipment, office procurement, courier services and stationery/pantry supplies & control etc.
- Manage company car scheduling and coordinate meetings and events logistics.
- Liaise with external vendors, contractors and service providers.
- Carry out ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in business administration or related disciplines, with 5 years of all-round administration experience.
- Mature, proactive, strong sense of responsibility and can work independently.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing, Excel and Power Point.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.