- Support Accounts Payable for both RS and Project team
- Fund confirmation and budgetary control
- Handle treasury and bank-related matters
- Prepare monthly departmental and project financial reports
- Assist in annual budgeting exercise
- Participate in preparation of statutory audit
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in upgrading the accounting systems
- Perform other tasks on ad hoc basis
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, audit experience is a definite advantage
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Familiar with accounting rules
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.