It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for daily project accounting duties including processing payments and preparing vouchers
- Budgetary control including fund checking of PR and RTPO
- Prepare invoices and income received records for projects
- Prepare monthly statements for projects according to internal policies and procedures and projects funding guidelines
- Participate in the preparation of project audit
- Assist in preparing year-end journal vouchers
- Assist in upgrading the accounting systems
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in sizable organizations, audit experience is a definite advantage
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Familiar with accounting rules
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the FLEX accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin ; and
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.