- Support Accounts Payable for project team
- Fund confirmation and budgetary control
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports
- Participate in preparation of project audit
- Perform other tasks on ad hoc basis
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, audit experience is a definite advantage
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Familiar with accounting rules
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.