- Lead and conduct applied research projects on Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) for Embedded Systems and Cyber-Physical System;
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes; and
- Co-work with academic and industry partners on MBSE technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering or related fields;
- >10+ years of solid experience in MBSE system-level design and development is desired;
- In-depth knowledge in DOORS, Rational Rhaposdy, SysML/UML and related MBSE platforms;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and teamwork skills are required; and
- Good command of oral and written English.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.