- Develop computer vision technologies, including image processing algorithms/ software for the projects/ machine learning algorithms, etc.
- Be the technical expert and drive the technologies in 2D/3D computer vision sensing & recognition methodology, vision based defect inspection, etc.
- Lead a team of engineers to achieve R&D excellence and fulfill the team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization objectives in this new area.
- Team building, project execution, propose new projects with innovative technologies and applications.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 10+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. Degree with 5+ years’ experience.
- Team leadership; good communication skills.
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology.
- Experience in OpenCV, deep learning framework, good understanding on computer vision technology.
- Extensive knowledge in the identified field for general market development, key players, technology trends, and supply chains is a plus.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in English. Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.