- Develop and execute Technology Marketing and Strategic Partnership. Create marketing strategies, manage collaborative partnership projects and relations with universities, quangos, business and industry associations, and create new strategic alliances.
- Provide B2B market intelligence and segmentation analysis. Experiential marketing drives demand creation. Always up-to-day with the technology, competitive landscape. Familiar with at least three of ASTRI’s domains which are Smart City, FinTech, Intelligent Manufacturing, HealthTech, Application Specific Integrated Circuits.
- Create result oriented, measurable plan to market technology research capabilities (products) in collaboration with R&D and sales teams. Initiate and implement programs, including events, conference, exhibition, advertising, virtual and physical showcases, web content, video materials, digital production, etc.
- Manage budgets, track results, ensure KPIs are fully delivered. Manage procurement process, vendors and agencies management.
- Create pipeline marketing to help ASTRI drive business acquisition and customer retention. Launch new products via all on-&-offline marketing platforms and releases of existing products (IP marketing) via effective cross-(CMO)-functional integrated marketing plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for products (research capabilities and impact). Own the coordination and execution of technology webinars, seminars, workshops, events, guest visits and partnership developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Computer / Information Engineering or Computer Science is a must.
- 8+ years of product / technology marketing, sales engineering or/and field application engineering experience in direct client-facing and market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) and CRM tools.
- Power user of LinkedIn.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer (English).
- Excellent people and management skills. collaborative, supportive with a “can do” attitude to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, vendors and third parties.
- Autodidact with strong interested in technology.
- Excellent English, business proficiency in writing and spoken Cantonese, and Mandarin an advantage.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.