- To drive corporate communications using Web, Digital and Social Media platforms. Track communications and advertising campaign performances. Produce digital data analytics, prepare robust reporting and recommendations;
- Capable to work independently to lead digital and PA agencies. An excellent connector and collaborator with all members in the CMO function, and with all internal (ASTRI) and external stakeholders;
- Build corporate branding and culture through employee communications and engagement, through effective use of ASTRI website and Digital;
- Plan and develop communication strategies and content (stories, proof points), incorporating input from CMO, PA and TM heads and TD leaders;
- Create ASTRI’s narratives by coordinating closely technology divisions, marketing, HR and other departments;
- Manage the execution of local and overseas VIP visits and major corporate events;
- Identify and maximize speaking opportunities to enhance ASTRI’s profile in the public;
- Build and enhance company’s reputation, especially in time of crisis;
- Collaborate with external and internal departments to ensure all campaigns and programs are aligned and in a coordinated approach;
- Ad hoc projects as directed by CMO and department head.
- Degree or above in PR/communications, event management, journalism, marketing, translations or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years’ working experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications – either in a public/private corporate environment or in an agency, ideally from the technology sector;
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager;
- Possess good writing and communications skills with media, government officials and influencers;
- Expert in internal communications;
- Expert in organizing and managing events such as staff townhalls and ad-hoc projects;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Pleasant, independent and self-motivated, able to work under pressure;
- Microsoft Office competency;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.