- Supporting the Head of the Department to plan and execute Public Affairs and Corporate Communications activities as per the annual activity calendar and ad-hoc project plans
- Developing content for various channels including external and internal communications initiatives
- Organising events – including internal communications events, stakeholder visits, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and workshops
- Developing and executing external stakeholder engagement and media relations activities
- Maintaining regular liaison with different public, academic and business organisations, and other relevant bodies, by corresponding with them as and when required.
- Degree or above in PR/communications, English language, journalism, marketing or translations
- At least 10 years’ full-time experience in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications – either in a public/private corporate environment or in an agency
- Possess strong relationship with media
- Strong sense of event and project management, particularly in narrow timeframes
- Ability to think and communicate clearly – able to formulate a clear and concise narrative on complicated issues
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin; Chinese word-processing skills
- Good interpersonal skills - a team player willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines in tight schedule
- Candidate with less experiences may be considered as Manager, Public Affairs
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 13 January 2017 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.