- Manage, promote, and track ASTRI’s brand while enforcing a consistent brand strategy including visual identity, communication channels and editorial framework.
- Develop relevant and engaging content for online and off line channels, events and campaigns.
- Develop an overall ‘Brand Story’ for ASTRI by creating or ensuring consistent and strategically aligned corporate narratives.
- Develop relevant content, deployment plans and campaigns for digital communication channels including corporate website and social media channels.
- Plan and execute strategic campaigns, programs and events (ASTRI-branded and / or with strategic partners, business partners and academic institutions etc.) that generate traditional and social media exposure.
- Support the CMO and other teams in special strategic projects and major events as assigned.
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or related disciplines.
- At least 12 years’ progressive experience of brand management or corporate communications, with specific exposure to internal and/or digital communications – gained in well-reputed professional organization(s).
- Solid experience of managing brand management frameworks, brand measurement and tracking, content development and copy editing.
- Strong writing and graphic content development skills; strong acumen in numbers and insights; exceptional presentation and project management skills.
- Native-level and absolutely eloquent English language ability; Chinese language ability is an advantage.
- Fundamental technical knowledge of digital media performance metrics including social media platforms, google analytics and Web trends.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.