- Manage Software System Development involving database, web, cloud and mobile devices.
- Use various development tools with consideration of user experience to create project schedule and manage resources.
- Lead a team of engineers to provide solutions and to meet project goal and deadlines.
- Manage software quality development activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor degree with 15+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master degree with 10+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Preferable to have MBA or related discipline. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Passionate about software technologies, good experience in technical team management to develop software system.
- Possess software project management experience and experience dealing with clients.
- Solid experience in full system development life cycle deployment.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Late applications will not be considered.