- Lead the procurement manager and assistant manager to ensure the procurement activities are performed in accordance to ASTRI’s policy and procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to staff.
- Carry out procurement operations, including but not limited to sourcing and tendering activities.
- Determine internal business needs, coordinating supplier evaluations, to sourcing new suppliers.
- Assist in constant update of internal procurement policies and procedures.
- Analyse and identify process gaps and facilitate continuous improvement within procurement function.
- Bachelor’s degree (Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines) in a recognised university, preferably with qualifications of CIPS/CPSM.
- At least 8 years of working experience at a sizeable organisation.
- Solid knowledge in the procurement of corporate services, IT item and professional services.
- Sound business acumen with strong competencies and experience in procurement, operation and contract management in government-related bodies or multi-national organisations.
- Knowledge in relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as understanding if standard commercial terms and conditions.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and change management skills; able to negotiate and persuade others for positive results, and communicate effectively across all functions and levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to work independently and under pressure.
- High proficiency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.