It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Responsible for procurement activities, including purchase requisitions, sourcing, quotation analysis, and purchase orders, PO payment requests, and supplier management process, and ensuring compliance with related policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms and conclude the purchase activities.
- Responsible for fixed asset management activities of the company.
- Assist in managing all documentation and maintain good record trail of transactions.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and report preparation to management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in procurement
- Knowledge in sourcing and procurement of corporate services, IT items, professional services or research and development (R&D) products/services
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Lives ASTRI values
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as the post of Procurement Officer
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.