- Explore & define the RD strategy, technology & project development roadmap & plan
- Develop optical sensing device, micro or nano -optics related leading-edge technologies & products for smart city, medical imaging and/or industry 4.0 related applications
- Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio for commercialization
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Electric Engineering, Physics, Optics, Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Experienced in people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication;
- Experience of both imaging & non-imaging optical, micro or nano optical structure design / production and familiar with design software tools on CodeV or Zemax, LightTools or TracePro, etc
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English
- Lives the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.