- Understand the needs of advanced semiconductors (e.g., SiC, GaN, etc.) and their applications in EV, new energy, data center, high speed train, etc. and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- Define the technology & project development roadmap based on the business plan & strategy.
- Recruit, develop and build a strong power system application related technical group.
- Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio and develop the power system technologies with competitive advantages for different product applications.
- Work with the BD to promote, market and commercialize the technologies and products to be developed.
- Provide the power system & application related supports to other technical groups.
- Master degree or above in the Electric/Electronics Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 8+ years working experience in the semiconductor industry with well-established expertise in various power electronics products for Master degree, 5+ years for PhD.
- 3+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication.
- In-depth understanding of the complete power product development cycle, and electric circuit design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost is a must.
- Experience in SiC device and its applications to various power systems, such as power module, inverter, converter, etc. for EV, new energy, high speed train, etc related applications is a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.