- Support BSOL and ESYS CCG leaders to manage the development roadmap, development schedule, daily team management, ISO compliance and logistics of all the customer releases.
- Support CCG leaders to engage and develop new business cases for ASTRI reference design on 4G/5G base-station and terminals.
- Support the technical discussion on the ASTRI offers of the 4G/5G base-station and terminal designs and develop the business with the potential customers.
- Collaborate with headquarter teams (such as BD, FCP and legal department) in the business development and bring up successful business with the customers.
- Support NGN and smart city initiatives by engaging the collaborations with communities and public agents.
- Master degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications or related fields with 10+ years’ experience.
- Experience on project management of multiple wireless communication projects. Preparing customer deliverables, development schedule, ISO compliance and project proposal.
- Solid project management experience in one of more wireless communication system technologies: 5G, LTE/LTE-A, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000 and WiMAX.
- Extensive knowledge in the identified field for general market development, key players, technology trends, and supply chains.
- Competent presentation and negotiation skills. Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.